COVID-19 has changed everything! From how we protect our businesses to how we prepare for a new future that is still very much unknown. Businesses need to take action now to ensure survival, let alone future success. Reassessing strategy and priorities will be critical for future success and growth.
Welcome to Green Robin Solutions. We are a process improvement and resilience consultancy that specialises in helping companies to remove ‘friction’ from the customer experience while improving processes, protecting reputation, building resilience and increasing revenue.
We take a 360-degree view of your operations and processes, while building a strong understanding of your customer’s and their experience with you. Using carefully selected diagnostic tools we analyse the strength of your strategic and operational methods and help you to achieve your goals by creating solid practical plans and processes that can be achieve within a realistic time frame.
Our expertise includes:
- Defining, documenting and delivering robust business continuity plans (BCPs)
- Analysing the customer journey and experience to identify and implement process improvement solutions to help businesses keep their ‘promise of value’ to their customers as well as increasing brand and customer engagement
- Undertaking process due diligence for business acquisition, merger or sale (we act for either the vendor or the buyer)
- Delivering outsourced project management services for business mergers – helping to ensure 100% benefit realisation
- Advising established businesses to follow new regulations by rolling out new processes or adapting existing ones in a timely manner
- Delivering scalable management information (MI) frameworks, including key performance indicators (KPI) definition and rollout
At Green Robin Solutions, we offer a no obligation 30-minute consultation to explore how we can assist businesses through continuity and disaster planning and business process improvement. Therefore, why not give us a call today to see how we can help you to improve your processes and to deliver on your ‘promise of value’.