The world of professional services is changing and changing fast! Now is not a time to react to change, now it the time to lead it.
For solicitors and financial advisors factors such as COVID-19 have played their part in this change, but so too have changing demands from clients and the regulators. Nowadays clients are more likely to ask their accountants for advice than from their solicitor or financial advisor, and for firms specialising in private client work, clients are a lot more price sensitive and now negotiate harder on fees.
At Green Robin Solutions, we are aware of these challenges but believe that with the right support financial advisors and law firms can become true client partners, able to deliver value to the client at every touch point whilst helping their clients to navigate complex financial or legal matters with ease.
We are an operational excellence and risk management consultancy practice, helping our clients to navigate this rapidly changing world whilst ensuring the right plans, policies and procedures are in place to protect the business whilst it continues to grow.
Our expertise includes:
- Stress testing business processes to ensure that they are resilient to period such as ‘periods of rapid business growth’ or ‘market shocks’
- Analysing the client journey to identify and implement process improvement solutions, helping firms to manage their pipeline of work and WIP more effectively thus reducing costs, improving profit realisation and improving the client experience
- Assisting law firms in achieving Lexcel accreditation, through clearly defining relevant plans, policies and procedures required under Lexcel 6.1 and 5.1
- Delivering outsourced project management services for practice mergers, migrations or sale– helping to ensure 100% benefit realisation
- Helping firms to achieve Lexcel and/or ISO certification
At Green Robin Solutions, we offer a no obligation 30-minute consultation to explore how we can assist your practice. Why not give us a call today to see how we can help.