The world of legal services is changing and changing fast! Now is not a time to react to change, now it the time to lead it.
Factors such as COVID-19 have played their part in this change, but so too have changing demands from clients and the SRA. Nowadays corporate clients are more likely to ask their accountant for advice than their solicitor, and for firms specialising in private client work, clients are a lot more price sensitive and now negotiate hard on fees.
At Green Robin Solutions, we are aware of these challenges but believe that with the right support law firms can become true client partners, able to deliver value to the client at every touch point whilst helping their clients to navigate complex legal matters with ease.
We are a Lexcel accredited legal strategy and risk management consultancy practice, helping our clients to navigate this rapidly changing world whilst ensuring the right plans, policies and procedures are in place to meet the Lexcel standard and remain complaint with other regulatory requirements, including those imposed by the SRA.
Our expertise includes:
- Assisting firms in achieving Lexcel accreditation, through clearly defining relevant plans, policies and procedures required under Lexcel 6.1 and 5.1
- Helping firms to achieve combined Lexcel and ISO certification
- Undertaking client file reviews to ensure that all elements of Lexcel are met
- Analysing the client journey to identify and implement process improvement solutions, helping firms to manage their pipeline of work and WIP more effectively thus reducing costs, improving realisation and improving the client experience
- Delivering outsourced project management services for practice mergers and migrations – helping to ensure 100% benefit realisation
- Managing the roll out of new processes or adapting existing ones in a timely manner to ensure adherence to new regulations
- Delivering scalable management information (MI) frameworks, including key performance indicators (KPI) definition and rollout
At Green Robin Solutions, we offer a no obligation 30-minute consultation to explore how we can assist your practice. Why not give us a call today to see how we can help.