Our Legal Excellence (Lexcel) consultancy practice led by Rob Walker working in partnership with our (including ABS structured firms as well as in-house legal departments) we help them to implement the necessary plans, policies and procedures needed to meet the Law Society’s Lexcel standard. Lexcel is the legal practice quality mark for client care, compliance and practice management.
Lexcel sets the standard for seven key areas:
- Client care
- Risk management
- People management
- Structure and strategy
- Financial management
- Information management
- File and case management
Achieving Lexcel, your firm will be better placed to meet the challenges of a changing world by:
- Effective risk management leading to fewer claims, complaints or regulatory breaches
- Better client service leading to increased client retention, though consistency of service from all solicitors and practice groups
- Lower professional indemnity insurance premiums or favourable treatment from insurers
- Improved marketability and competitive advantage
- Increased success in tenders and panel reviews
- Help with new practice rules
- Increased profitability through standardisation of work and practices
Furthermore we partner with AvISO who are ISO certification specialists to provide a combined Lexcel and ISO accreditation offering.
At Green Robin Solutions, we offer a no obligation 30-minute consultation to explore how we can assist your practice. Why not give us a call today to see how we can help.