Our Operational Excellence (OpEx) consultancy practice led by Rob Walker blends the best bits of established change management methodologies including LEAN, Six Sigma and PRINCE 2. By working in partnership with our clients we help them to implement the right plans, policies and procedures needed to meet changing regulatory requirements whilst ensuring outstanding client care.
Aligned with the Law Society’s Lexcel standard, our OpEx service covers seven key areas:
- Client care
- Risk management
- People management
- Structure and strategy
- Financial management
- Information management
- File and case management
Achieving OpEx, your firm will be better placed to meet the challenges of a changing world by:
- Effective risk management leading to fewer claims, complaints or regulatory breaches
- Better client service leading to increased client retention, though consistency of service from all solicitors and practice groups
- Improved ‘stress testing’ to ensure that adverse events such as ‘market turmoil’ and ‘cyber attacks’ don’t adversely affect the business
- Improved marketability and competitive advantage
- Increased success in tenders and panel reviews
- Help with new practice rules
- Increased profitability through standardisation of work and practices
Furthermore we partner with AvISO who are ISO certification specialists to provide ISO accreditation.
At Green Robin Solutions, we offer a no obligation 30-minute consultation to explore how we can assist your practice. Why not give us a call today to see how we can help.